Wise man, what do you know? (EM, D7)

Ongaku no Ryoko

Re: Wise man, what do you know? (EM, D7)

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Sat May 30, 2020 3:58 am

"... really? She sounds like an interesting one."

Shaking her head, Ryoko winced as the crow had to dig in the claws to keep his grip.

Easy to forget her hat had opinions when you discovered magical... somethings... about yourself.

"I guess this issue is one that is now something beyond your experience and advice then... which would lead me to my other question. What do you think of these clans?"
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.
Profile :: Themes

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Sat May 30, 2020 5:33 am

Shinsei sat up a little straighter. "I think they could be good for mankind overall, but it is something to be watched and steered carefully. That Shiba has taken the title of emperor isna good start. Regardless of what comes next, I think that these clans will greatly shape the future for good or for ill. It will take strong people to see them guided effectively."
Mysterious Stranger | Ascetic | Enlightened

Run by GM Bakuriel

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Sat May 30, 2020 8:02 am

"Would they accept guidance? It seems these gods have their own ways, and care little for ours."

She squeezed her hands tightly, trying not to get frustrated. "Even when we do no harm, we are just savages, in their eyes."
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Sat May 30, 2020 10:10 pm

Shinsei shook his head. "I've heard that view expressed more by Nanzi than his wife, and the one who is actually in charge takes a very open view regarding the needs and wants of mortals." He chuckled then. "And, if nothing else, every one of them accepted my counsel, even though they are gods and I am not."

Run by GM Bakuriel

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Sat May 30, 2020 10:33 pm

"Well... I hope the wife will overrule this 'Nanzi' then..."

She sighed.

"But I guess my only worry is that their planned empire doesn't seem to have a place for a tribe like mine - one without land, who wander a long path caring for our herds."

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Sun May 31, 2020 6:56 am

"I wouldn't be so certain. If your concerns are great, bring them to the Imperial families. Shiba has proven to be a thoughtful individual, he may find use in the empire for such folk as yours."

Run by GM Bakuriel

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Sun May 31, 2020 7:21 am

"Perhaps... I had heard ideas, of carrying knowledge in our carts, to share with the villages, about his empire. Or of us carrying his messages between clans."

She looked thoughtful. "We certainly know how to travel, so perhaps it could be something we could do for him."

Holding up her hands, she added, thoughtfully, "And perhaps if this... change... in me is not for me alone, there may be another useful purpose for my people."

Return to “Shinsei's Tent”