[D7, EA] Dazed and Confused (expecting)

Hantei Kinsen

Re: [D7, EA] Dazed and Confused (expecting)

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sun May 31, 2020 12:29 am

Kinsen beams up at the question, and her warm cheek blush light up her golden eyes. "I plan to have have as many children I can to thank Benten for all the overly generous blessings she bestowed on me. Although, I confess, if I am blessed with a daughter, I would be grateful beyond compare."

She takes a good look at Miuna, and grins, "Hopefully a girl as pretty as you. Dark hair from her father. I hope."
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Sun May 31, 2020 1:10 am

Miuna's heart soared with the compliment. She reached out and embraced Kinsen, etiquette forgotten in the moment. Enveloped by the other woman's warmth and scent, she sighed gently.
Ki-Rin • Blessed by Tengoku • Dangerous Beauty • Deaf • Feisty
• Shugenja • Small • Soft-hearted

Miuna | Aono | Description

Taochusu

Post by Taochusu » Sun May 31, 2020 1:33 am

Taochusu smiled to himself at the conversation but didn't interject. Instead he just played a soft, lilting pattern and let them continue.
Wanderer • Large

Carries: light armor, dai tsuchi, guqin, yumi & arrows, small knife, hatchet, jade finger

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sun May 31, 2020 2:18 am

Kinsen blinks as she gets hugged by a small girl... again. Looking up to the skies, she holds her widening grin for while, wondering if those were indeed signs of the Fortunes she have been asking for.

She takes a side glance at her tent, just to make sure Hantei wasn't frowning on Miuna for the inappropriate display of affection. He was rather strict among others, and ensured Kinsen herself would follow suit. Which she did, occasionally.

Kinsen brushes Miuna's hair gently once, comforting her for a short moment. Then, she takes a step back so Miuna could see her lips, and follows Taochusu's song to sing the same lullaby she learned while babysitting someone's elses child years ago. While she was the slave-bride of the Noriaki chieftain.

"I certainly hate
Taking care of the crying child.
They hate me for keeping the child to cry,
They hate me for keeping the child to cry.

The sleeping child's
Cuteness and Innocent look!
The crying child's ugly look,
The crying child's ugly look.
"

Kinsen giggles a bit, not really being so good at singing.
--
Performance: Singing/Awareness VP for Skill: 3d10o10k2 12
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Sun May 31, 2020 2:36 am

Miuna closed her eyes at the touch, savoring the contact, warmth pooling in her cheeks. Remembering her manners only as Kinsen stepped away, she blushed, glancing around as well. There was still much she needed to learn in that regard. Aono did her best to instill her with the knowledge but most of the time Miuna's emotions overrode. She smiled warmly, reading Kinsen's lips and wishing she could hear what the woman sounded like. She bet it was gentle and lilting. Genji was a lucky boy.

Aono said, "That was very sweet, you have a prettier voice than you give yourself credit for." She was nostalgic, flooded with thoughts and memories of her own mother.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sun May 31, 2020 3:10 am

“Oh, stop, Shinjo-san.” Kinsen mentions filled with mirth. “I sound like a screeching angry cat. Thank you, though, for being kind.”

TN to be recognized is 0

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Sun May 31, 2020 7:04 am

Aono chuckled. "I only speak the truth, it's not that bad, Hantei-sama," she said, trying out the formal language that seemed to be gaining momentum. Hopefully she got that right.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sun May 31, 2020 7:35 am

Kinsen gives Aono an approving nod, and looks to Miuna as of saying to follow example. She replies, “That is commendable, and also something that we share. I never express myself untruthfully either.”

TN to be recognized is 0

Shinjo Miuna

Post by Shinjo Miuna » Sun May 31, 2020 7:51 am

Miuna nodded, looking between the two women. She signed, "It seems rather... unnecessary. Dishonesty." She made a face, like she tasted something bad. Aono laughed and patted her gently on the back. "Indeed, dishonesty is usually counterproductive in the end."

Return to “The Kami's Tent”