The swift and the blind (D5 EE Shinjos tent)

Reiko

The swift and the blind (D5 EE Shinjos tent)

Post by Reiko » Tue May 26, 2020 4:12 am

It had taken most of the day for Reiko to learn the way around the camp, but finally she started to move around. She had a destination in mind, and after asking a few people she was pointed in the direction of Shinjos tent.

Using her walking stick as a guide, she approached, drawing close before speaking.

"Honoured Swift Star-sama, are you in? It is Reiko."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Shinjo

Re: The swift and the blind (D5 EE Shinjos tent)

Post by Shinjo » Tue May 26, 2020 4:16 am

Shinjo opened the tent and smiled, holding it open for Reiko to enter. "Reiko-san. Please, come in. Are you well this evening?"
Kami | Paragon of Honesty | Paragon of Compassion | Daredevil | Quick | Absolute Direction | Wary

Honor: 10.0, Status: 9.0, Glory: 10.0

Run by GM Canary

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Tue May 26, 2020 3:51 pm

Reiko took a moment to make sure she could see the opening correctly before bowing deeply then entering.

"This mist is hampering my vision even more than usual, but otherwise I am...well. I hope the same can be said for you? Please accept my apology if you were busy, I just wished to talk with you about some things."
Spider Clan * Temporary Clan Champion * Reiko family Daimyo * Former Isawa Tribe * Shugenja * Prophet * Bride of Fu Leng * Fire * Bad (blood?) Eyesight * Well Educated * Experienced * Kami Speak * profile
Equipment: Diviner sticks, Yari and Ashigaru armour(when allowed), Walking Stick (bo), Jade, writing tools

Shinjo

Post by Shinjo » Tue May 26, 2020 8:47 pm

"Not at all. I'm always happy to speak with you, Reiko-san," she replied, helping guide her to a comfortable and mostly dry spot. "What did you wish to discuss?"
Kami | Paragon of Honesty | Paragon of Compassion | Daredevil | Quick | Absolute Direction | Wary

Run by GM Canary

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Wed May 27, 2020 1:10 am

Once she was guided, and had sat down, she spoke again.

"I came to discuss Fu Leng. I...visited him again last night."

Shinjo

Post by Shinjo » Wed May 27, 2020 5:34 am

Shinjo settled across from her frowning. "I see. Are you all right?"

Run by GM Canary

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Wed May 27, 2020 4:40 pm

"Yes and no. Yes, because I got to see him once again. No, because he is..." Reiko closed her eyes, taking a few breaths "promise me you will not reveal what I am about to say to anyone. Not even Hantei-sama."

Especially not Hantei.

Shinjo

Post by Shinjo » Thu May 28, 2020 3:24 am

Shinjo nodded seriously. "Of course. I will keep whatever you tell me in confidence."

Run by GM Canary

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Thu May 28, 2020 3:27 am

Reiko took a calming moment before she spoke.

"His resolve...is starting to break. I worry that if we are much longer in rescuing him, he might...he..." she blinked a few times, trying to keep herself from crying "we can't wait any longer. We need to save him, and instead we're finding swamps that didn't exist before!"

Shinjo

Post by Shinjo » Thu May 28, 2020 5:59 am

"Reiko-san..." Shinjo's lips pressed together, and she gathered her thoughts to think of how to reply. "Have faith in him. I know him better than any one. He will make it." She smiled just a little, sadly. "He's stubborn, and he doesn't like anyone trying to exert authority over him. I think it was only Tengoku's nature that made him obedient to our parents sometimes."

"It's only ten more days. It will only be more dangerous for him and us if we rush."

She sighed. "It must be the hardest for you. You know how he suffers more than anyone, and put the most into getting this rescue off the ground. Please trust that we're committed, as well. We won't let Jigoku take him."

Run by GM Canary

Reiko

Post by Reiko » Fri May 29, 2020 3:56 am

"I know...I know he will. I believe in him entirely. Completely. It was just a shock seeing him like that" Reiko took a few moments to calm herself again "My apology, I let my emotions overwhelm me. I just...I know how much you care. How important Fu Leng is to you. I know you care for him far more than Hantei does."

She shook her head.

"That is less important though. This swamp that has appeared, it is not normal is it? I know that Fu Leng was more of a spiritual expert, and he'd know instantly if it was a spiritual nonalignment, but do you think this place could be...touched by Jigoku?"

Return to “The Kami's Tent”