Antlers and Horns (D5, LE)

Ongaku no Ryoko

Re: Antlers and Horns (D5, LE)

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Sun May 31, 2020 3:16 am

Ryoko considered that, quietly.

"One Jiyo mentioned perhaps we could carry the word of the Emperor from place to place as we travel - sharing the teachings through music and dance."

Glancing toward Tago, she reiterated her earlier question, "I'm sure we could find a new way to live, provided we did not have to give everything up, but the question remains... is there room in this empire for those who are not human? Can other immortals share a place in these clans?"
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.
Profile :: Themes

Hantei Kinsen

Re: Antlers and Horns (D5, LE)

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sun May 31, 2020 6:03 am

Kinsen frowns a bit, not really knowing much about ogres. She asks, “Are ogres immortals? I never heard of that. Well I am daughter of the komainu, as I mentioned to you earlier. That is not a merit or a disadvantage to what I had to do to show I was worthy of Dear Husband’s consideration.”

She proposes, “There are several deer, and other many animals around the Golden Sun Plains. Having strong and specialized protectors to the herd would guarantee animals do not cause trouble to the farmers, and that others without permission do not hunt needlessly. As long as one serves the Kami, and abides to the agreements of the civilized, I don’t see why not. Yet, I am not as wide as dead husband or his siblings.”
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Return to “The Kami's Tent”