Desperately Seeking Shinjo (D3, EA, Open if it makes sense)

Jin

Re: Desperately Seeking Shinjo (D3, EA, Open if it makes sense)

Post by Jin » Sun May 24, 2020 12:23 am

Jin shakes his head and smiles softly, "No need for apologies. Even that is more than before. One never knows which little piece or clue will lead to the next of a puzzle or later prove useful. Here is hoping we can decipher it before this war, whatever it may be, is upon us."
Ki-Rin • Jin Family Daimyo • Experienced • Shugenja • Healer • Martyr • Cartographer • Missing Eye • Missing Hand • Jade

Carries: Ashigaru armor, robes, tanto, medicine kit, bundle of scrolls and maps, finger of jade.

Description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sun May 24, 2020 3:00 am

"If nothing else, knowing our areas of ignorance gives us ideas of what to look into."
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

As of Late Night, Day 7, has a servant- a young woman named Kinyôbi

Shinjo

Post by Shinjo » Sun May 24, 2020 4:33 am

She nodded, pressing her lips into a line briefly. "I hope so. The more we know, the better we should be able to handle it... I doubt we can avoid it if it's repeated regularly..."
Kami | Paragon of Honesty | Paragon of Compassion | Daredevil | Quick | Absolute Direction | Wary

Honor: 10.0, Status: 9.0, Glory: 10.0

Run by GM Canary

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sun May 24, 2020 4:35 am

"Jin has asked me to give it a look with my eye. With any luck, it will tell us something."
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

Jin

Post by Jin » Sun May 24, 2020 5:12 am

Jin let's out a slightly relieved sigh having shared the burden of the morning, "Some people wish for a carefree life. I would settle for one where there was only one crisis at a time. But that is rarely the way of things."
Ki-Rin • Jin Family Daimyo • Experienced • Shugenja • Healer • Martyr • Cartographer • Missing Eye • Missing Hand • Jade

Carries: Ashigaru armor, robes, tanto, medicine kit, bundle of scrolls and maps, finger of jade.

Description

Shinjo

Post by Shinjo » Sun May 24, 2020 5:39 am

She chuckled dryly. "A saying comes to mind I heard not long ago - when it rains, it pours. Thank you for your help, Jiyo-san. I look forward to hearing what you learn."
Kami | Paragon of Honesty | Paragon of Compassion | Daredevil | Quick | Absolute Direction | Wary

Run by GM Canary

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sun May 24, 2020 5:45 am

"I could do no less for 'Fast Auntie.'"

He grinned.

"Your brother and his consort send their love. The children wanted to send flowers, but I had to tell them they'd dry out before I reached you..."

He pulled a dried, but carefully preserved blossom out of his obi.

"The youngest though, she insisted. So I had to get creative."

Jin

Post by Jin » Sun May 24, 2020 5:50 am

The corner of Jin's mouth quirks up into a grin but he remains quiet.

The mighty Sora, laid low by a child.

Description

Shinjo

Post by Shinjo » Sun May 24, 2020 5:52 am

She laughed at the nickname. "Those children. I'm not surprised they're as kind as Shiba. And some of the kindness under the rough exterior from you." She grinned at Sora before accepting the blossom and taking a close look. "Please, given them and their parents my love when you get back."

Run by GM Canary

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sun May 24, 2020 6:15 am

"Naturally. But feel free to visit, if you can... I know you're all busy, but if- when we get your brother freed, I think a sort of reunion might be in order, hm?""

Shinjo

Post by Shinjo » Sun May 24, 2020 10:46 am

She nodded with a warm smile. "I agree entirely... I need to speak with Shiba anyway."

Run by GM Canary

Return to “The Kami's Tent”