What. (Day 1 EE)

Ik’tch'krit

Re: What. (Day 1 EE)

Post by Ik’tch'krit » Thu May 21, 2020 1:17 pm

Ik'tch'krit wrinkled his nose again. "No-no, Nezumi not here to hurt-harm man-things. Big problem is like Heavenfall."

He started snickering. "Maybe they make self look like man-things so they can breed-breed with man-things."
Nezumi | Drinks (Sometimes) and Knows Things | Masterful Inventor
Niche: 3.5 | Description | Theme

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Thu May 21, 2020 1:42 pm

"Heavenfall? Do you mean where this god we are going to rescue is?"
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil
Bodyguard for Seidou Haruyo

Ko

Post by Ko » Thu May 21, 2020 11:43 pm

"Maybe they do." Ko noded along to the Nezumi's possibly-a-joke comment with what appeared to be complete sincerity. It seemed likely to her that rat-people couldn't change their shape at will--otherwise Ick-titch-keret would surely have taken off that fur coat of his before climbing in the bath and getting it wet through--but plenty of other beings could and did.

"Yes, what is 'Heaven fall'?" she added curiously.
Shore People ✖ 'Bushi? That sounds right' ✖ Stone-tool-user ✖ Awkward ✖ On A Quest
Status: 1.0 ✖ Glory: 1.0 ✖ Reputation: Bad, real bad ✖ Character description

Wears: Simple clothing, pearl and coral jewelry, copper coin bracelet; light armor when expecting danger.
Carries: Walking staff or yumi (or both); knives; jade, pack with misc fishing & survival tools and small daily items. Warclub (tetsubo) when needed.

Ik’tch'krit

Post by Ik’tch'krit » Fri May 22, 2020 3:33 am

"Yes-yes, this is where we head-head. Why I come-come to help-aid man-things." The Nezumi had the brilliant idea of pooling water only over the tip of his nose. It felt good enough, so he started scrubbing it like the humans scrubbed their bodies.

Ko

Post by Ko » Fri May 22, 2020 4:21 am

"So it's the place where the lost god is? Heavenfall? But also a problem."

Ick-titch-kret probably should seem more monstrous to Ko than he(?) did, but somehow his dark coat and whiskery face instead reminded her of the scruffy, undisciplined, fiercely loyal dogs that shared her family's home. She swallowed a giggle over the nose-scrubbing thing.
Shore People ✖ 'Bushi? That sounds right' ✖ Stone-tool-user ✖ Awkward ✖ On A Quest

Wears: Simple clothing, pearl and coral jewelry, copper coin bracelet; light armor when expecting danger.
Carries: Walking staff or yumi (or both); knives; jade, pack with misc fishing & survival tools and small daily items. Warclub (tetsubo) when needed.

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Fri May 22, 2020 6:05 am

"Yeah. He fell right through into one of the hells." Ninube shrugs. It's no big deal.
Spider Clan * "Scout" * Unloved By Her Ancestors

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Fri May 22, 2020 7:29 am

Hearing that caused Satone to sit up in concern.

"The Hells?!"

She looked at the nezumi for explanation.

"I thought he fell in your peoples land and was being held captive?"
Seidou Tribe|Bushi|Large|Strength of the Earth|Blessed by the Earth|Kharmic Tie|Doubt|True Love|Bad Eyesight
Carries: Light Armor, Dai Tsuchi wrapped in blessed rope, Blacksmithing Gear, Jade pendant, 7 uses of jade dust oil

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Fri May 22, 2020 8:14 am

"Why would they help us if they had him captive? And it's just a hell. I don't know which one. But we got a couple of gods with us. I'm sure it will be fine."

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Fri May 22, 2020 8:38 am

"There's different tribes."

She says simply.

"Our...friend...here could be from a different one."

Ik’tch'krit

Post by Ik’tch'krit » Sat May 23, 2020 4:47 am

"I do not think-think any Nezumi have taken man-thing but fake-fake against his will," Ik'tch'krit replied. He then looked around, as he had not had the forethought to bring his own towel. Did the humans provide that at this sort of thing? "I do not know-know all of Nezumi."

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Sat May 23, 2020 9:00 am

"I am pretty sure it wasn't the Nezumi. Aren't you fighting things that came from your former capital? It's probably those things."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Sat May 23, 2020 10:04 am

"What, like trolls and orgres?"

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Sat May 23, 2020 10:06 am

Ninube shrugs. "Maybe. I think they are things that come from the hell Fu Leng is in now. If that's where they come from, then probably."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Sat May 23, 2020 10:07 am

"How do we even know he is still alive? I'm all for attempting to save someone, but five years missing seems either like someone didn't want to be found, or they couldn't be.."

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Sat May 23, 2020 10:09 am

"Reiko-sama can talk to him sometimes. She knows he's still alive. They have some sort of connection."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Sat May 23, 2020 10:25 am

Hearing that made Satone frown Deeply.

"So, we are going to all this trouble off the word of a single person? Has anyone else heard him?"

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Sat May 23, 2020 10:52 am

"I dunno about anyone else. But Hantei and Shinjo are here. I doubt they would be on such a risky journey if they thought Reiko-sama was a fool or liar." Ninube shrugs. "Maybe they hear him too. They are gods."

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Sat May 23, 2020 10:58 am

She shrugs, skeptical.

"Or they are just sentimental to help a family member. Though, I still wonder why they waited five years. If my brother or sister was missing or captured, i would set out immediately."

Ko

Post by Ko » Sat May 23, 2020 11:00 am

"Many seers saw visions, that's what I heard." By now, Ko was starting to turn quite pink from the warm water. "When I asked people on the road. Gods' time is different from ours, though. I also heard they don't age... is that true?"

Seidou Satone

Post by Seidou Satone » Sat May 23, 2020 11:08 am

"Boy, wouldn't that be nice. I don't want to get old. Ruins my good looks."

Return to “The Bathhouse”