[Day 1 - LM] Simple and Clean

Nanzi

Re: [Day 1 - LM] Simple and Clean

Post by Nanzi » Wed May 20, 2020 11:01 pm

"So Hantei-ue is a taker of shapes?" she asked with confusion, confused by the behavior as it was not what she expected of one so high up.

Nanzi just chuckled and said, "Kinsen-san is touched by these komainu, just as little gods have lain with my ancestors, is that so?"
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace
Supporting Staff: Doji Jigutsuji, Nanzi Jongwun, Raven on shoulder

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 11:16 pm

"I am not." She curls her lips and takes her seat back, and looks up for a moment, completing her thought, "Not that I remember. Although many say I turn into a beast when angry... or hungry."

Another shrug follows to Nanzi's question while Kinsen says, "I... believe I am. After all, my dear husband preaches we should honor our ancestors."
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Wed May 20, 2020 11:21 pm

"You seem to have learned a great deal from Hantei," he responded. "What do you think he has learned from you?"

Jongwun just nodded and then looked over to Jigutsuji who just shrugged and smile pleasantly while he listened.
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 11:25 pm

"Patience."

She grins.
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Wed May 20, 2020 11:30 pm

Hantei Kinsen wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 11:25 pm
"Patience."

She grins.
Nanzi laughed and said, "Is that a lesson he is taking to heart? Or is this a story that needs to be heard?"

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu May 21, 2020 12:14 am

"Dear husband takes everything to heart. Even though he doesn't show it." She smiles, and adds, "I'm not such a good storyteller such as Nanzi-sama. I wouldn't dare to offend him or my husband by trying to tell one of those tales of infinite balance and temperament dear husband has."

TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Thu May 21, 2020 12:28 am

Nanzi just chuckled and said, "He is wall measured, Nanzi could never see him as imbalanced in any moment. But the bedroom is a sacred place for any couple and there the normal walls fall away. Even for the Gods that walk as Men do."

Jongwun frowned and said, "Perhaps we should speak less of the bedroom, and more of other more proper topics, Nanzi-sensei."

"Of course, when can we next expect to see your family in our home?" Nanzi asked of Kinsen.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu May 21, 2020 1:25 am

Kinsen eyebrows lift for a moment. She honestly wasn't being kinky or anything, but gets the thread of were the conversation could have gona and nods to Jongwun. To Nanzi, she replies, "Well. Although I can say my ancestors were kin to shapeshifters, I am no ghost. Nor is dear husband, or Genji-kun. We don't appear anywhere uninvited."

She smiles.

TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Thu May 21, 2020 1:52 am

"My family is always invited to my home, especially little Genji-kun," he offered warmly. "Plus our little princesses love meeting their cousins."

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu May 21, 2020 2:06 am

"Oh!" Kinsen nods. "So that is an invitation. I am sure they would love to meet each other. Yet, I cannot accept such warmth and abuse of Doji-kami-sama's hospitality." She shakes her head in thanks.

TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Thu May 21, 2020 2:10 am

"My wife lives for company, Nanzi is sure she would be elated to receive you and your honored... husband," he said after a moment of thought.

"Surely there can be no abuse when she seeks the company of good friends and family."
Last edited by Nanzi on Thu May 21, 2020 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu May 21, 2020 5:05 am

She counts two refusals on her head and then nods to the invitation. "Well, then. The honor will be ours, Nanzi-sama. I confess I am nearly dying of curiosity to see how cute your children must be."

"If Heaven's permit. Perhaps after this journey?"

TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Thu May 21, 2020 6:59 am

“They are as beautiful and bright as the dawn after a long night, and far smarter than their father can ever hope to be. When we finish this minor matter with the Hells there will be a great celebration, Nanzi assures you,” he said proudly.

“Even the Gods will come down from their hidden places, it will be the spectacle of an age.”

Jongwun said, “As you say, Nanzi-sensei.”

Jigutsuji replied, “The expense will be enormous considering such a grand scope, Nanzi-ue. Perhaps it may be wise to reign in such lofty aspirations for the good of the future.”

Nanzi sighed and gave a warm laugh as he said, “You see how my people chastise Nanzi, Kinsen-san?”

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu May 21, 2020 7:39 am

"I'm sure they're only advising you in the best way they can. If a celebration follows, though, I imagine all the Clans will contribute to any additional expense." She says, thinking on when and how Shiba would start collecting resources to secure his Empire.

TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Thu May 21, 2020 9:45 am

"Whatever is done it needs to be the biggest celebration the world has ever seen," he said proudly.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu May 21, 2020 9:57 am

“It is surely something to aspire for.” She takes a deep breath, relaxing her body more and more. “I’ve always enjoyed the way you see things, Nanzi-sama. Positive attitude, and takes of confidence. Sometimes, too much. Yet, poetic enough not to offend the truth.”

TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Thu May 21, 2020 7:15 pm

"Just as Nanzi admires your fierce nature and ability to cut to the heart of things," he said warmly.

"We will need such decisive action in the days to come."

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu May 21, 2020 8:20 pm

"I'll do nothing but my best." She says, and looks to the entourage. "We'll all need your support to prevent any potential discord to grow, too. I'm sure there'll be plenty as we start to move around."

TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Thu May 21, 2020 9:07 pm

Jigutsuji was thoughtful and then said, "Hantei-ue, is there anything specific we should be alert for?'

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu May 21, 2020 10:00 pm

She shrugs. "Can't be certain, but I believe the clanless might prove specially difficult. Good to make sure they see the benefits of progress and the blessings of the Kami like we did."

TN to be recognized is 0

Return to “The Bathhouse”