[Day 1 - LM] Simple and Clean

Nanzi

[Day 1 - LM] Simple and Clean

Post by Nanzi » Tue May 19, 2020 6:45 pm

Jigutsuji had a pleasant look on his face as he tended to his daily cleaning. He glanced over at Jongwun and said, “Sleep well, Jongwun-san?” He knew she had not, she was agitated and despite her demands to be here the South had not agreed with her.

Jongwun frowned and said, “It was, okay.”

Nanzi smirked and cleaned his shoulders and said, “It is a beautiful southern day in the home of my dearest kin, and tomorrow we set out to save my brother by oath. Nanzi is certain that we will find success, the Heavens will favor us.”

“As you say, Nanzi-dono,” Jongwun replied, though she had her doubts given the stories she had heard.

Jigutsuji shrugged at the younger swordswoman and said, “Nanzi-dono I have prepared a tentative schedule for you, should we review the details?”

Nanzi chuckled and said, “Yes, please regale Nanzi with the tasks of the day.”
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace
Supporting Staff: Doji Jigutsuji, Nanzi Jongwun, Raven on shoulder

Hantei Kinsen

Re: [Day 1 - LM] Simple and Clean

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue May 19, 2020 9:17 pm

Having taking care to clean her fine dress from any of the smudges from an earlier hunt, Kinsen neatly folds her clothes and places it on top of a well made shelf. Then, she makes way to clean her skin away from the remaining effort given earlier this morning to gather resources. It was warmer than she was ever used to, at this time of the year.

Conflicting with her tall stature, she manages to gently –– and rather silently –– enter the bathing area trying not to disturb the ongoing conversation. Kinsen notices the familiar dark prince of many absurd stories and chuckles inwardly.

One foot tests the water, and then full length of her body smoothly follows. Knowing her position, she waits until addressed by the present Daimyo.
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Tue May 19, 2020 9:21 pm

"As Nanzi lives and breathes, Kinsen-san, it is a pleasure to see you well," he said warmly. "The Bride of the High Stag is always welcome."
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue May 19, 2020 11:36 pm

Kinsen provides a proper nod to Nanzi due being soaked in water. "Nanzi-sama," she smirks, adding playfully, "from prince to king. The Dark Lord of the Crane."

She waves her hand off the water with her antics in a playful praise, splashing droplets around. "May the Fortunes bless your Families. I only hope Inari-kami has been kind to you today as to me." The young matriarch of the Hantei family looks to the entourage with a pleasant smile.
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Tue May 19, 2020 11:50 pm

"Thank you, the Crab have kept us well fed," the scribe replied with a smile.

Jongwun nodded and said, "I have eaten, thank you. Will you be joining us on the journey Hantei-sama?"

Nanzi chuckled and said, "Nanzi is ever Nanzi no mtter how many titles the Empire lavishes upon him, though his shoulders will grow sore if they try to add any more. Nanzi is pleased to spend time with an old friend."

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 6:46 am

"Yes, I will indeed." She smiles and nods. "I would never allow my dear husband to be unattended."

Then, she looks to Nanzi.

TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Wed May 20, 2020 8:44 am

“Hantei-kami will be blessed to have his bride charge into battle at his side,” he said warmly.

Jongwun said with awe, “This one is humbled, Hantei-sama. Your honored husband saved the others and sacrificed much to be here among us mortals. You and yours have my thanks.”

Jigutsuji added, “Forgive my impertinence, Hantei-sama, but is it wise for husband and wife to travel so deep into the cursed lands together? Who would lead the Clan in your stead?”

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 8:57 am

She's only smiles, until the 'question' is asked.

Kinsen sighs, actually managing to hide some of her disapproval behind a surpirinsgly trained On. "We have great leaders and teachers among the Seppun and other retainers back at Otosan Uchi. Matters of honor have to be dealt with one's full effort. Family issues, after all, deserve our full devotion."

TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Wed May 20, 2020 7:15 pm

Nanzi listened as Jigutsuji continued, "The Stag show a great deal of piety for family bonds, would that mean that other clans lack that trait?"

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 8:15 pm

Kinsen shrugs, asking Jigutsuji. "If that's what you think, thank for you the compliment. The Clans have only been... active... for five years. I don't know much of how they are, besides what I know from their leaders. What you think of them?"

TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Wed May 20, 2020 8:20 pm

“I only know the ways of the Crane and not so deeply as many, I know Lady Doji has sent her most beloved to return her brother to the Empire. Yet not every Clan has sent so many or committed much resources. I have also seen many tribesmen here who seek opportunity it is an odd situation,” he admitted.

“I apologize I am simply trying to understand the situation.”

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 8:33 pm

She nods. "I dare say this is certainly no endeavor for Doji-kami-sama. Her skills to help create a glorious and harmonious new Empire is much treasured. I have learned so much from her, and I tell you, many families that are now becoming samurai should learn, too."

TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Wed May 20, 2020 8:46 pm

"Agreed, Nanzi is her sword," he said proudly.

Jigutsuji agreed with a chuckle, "I bow to your greater wisdom, Hantei-sama. Thank you."

Nanzi added, "Still do try and survive this journey Lady Kinsen, the world is better for your presence."

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 9:14 pm

"Wisdom?" She chuckles, and waves her hand on the young man's comment. Then, Kinsen replies to Nanzi's concern, "We must not fear death. Dear husband says, since there's another world waiting to welcome the honored."

She nods, but adds. "Not that I intend to detour the current journey to that other world any time soon."

TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Wed May 20, 2020 10:27 pm

"Good, we have great things to do even after this great thing we intend to do," Nanzi mused. "Nanzi wonders, have you met the rat peoples that live in the south?"

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 10:31 pm

The woman cocks her head back. "Rat... people?"

A negative shake follows. "The creatures coming from where the lost brother is trapped?"

TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Wed May 20, 2020 10:33 pm

"I suppose that may be them," he responded.

Jongwun added, "Rat-people seem so unnatural."

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 10:47 pm

Kinsen shrugs at the comment, and mentions, "I come from the northern mountains where my ancestral kin were one's with the feral komainu. They took other forms, though. Never heard of shifting into rats. I wonder if they're alike. If so, we better prepare for combat."

TN to be recognized is 0

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Wed May 20, 2020 10:53 pm

Jongwun just nodded, "I don't know what a komainu is, Hantei-ue. Is that like an ogre?"

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 10:58 pm

Kinsen lifts her hand up, asking for a moment. Then, she closes her eyes and breathes deeply, concentrating with a frowned face. But nothing happens. Until she widens her eyes in a flash, and,

"Rawr!"

Kinsen leans forward as if pretending to attack, showing sharp teeth and clawy red nails.

With a giggle after her antics, she explains to Jongwun, playfully, "If I could remember how to turn into one, I would to show you. The komainu are shapeshifters. They often take the form of a mighty cat, or wolf. Sometimes both."

TN to be recognized is 0

Return to “The Bathhouse”