[Day 24 - EN] Expand the Room Drunken Hantei Remix

Nanzi

[Day 24 - EN] Expand the Room Drunken Hantei Remix

Post by Nanzi » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:19 am

Thumping background music...

Nanzi was true to his word and being a Crane of means meant he could have the brew house flowing with good drinks, good food, and the party to end all parties. He slapped Hantei heavily on the back as they drank and made sure he was never without fresh drink.

They won over evil and this was a day to celebrate. He threw one back and said with a smirk, “Nanzi just wants you to know brother from another sunny mother, that you are now stuck with me for all time. You had your chance when you were in that pit but now… never my friend. This bond is eternal!”
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace
Supporting Staff: Doji Jigutsuji, Nanzi Jongwun, Raven on shoulder

Hantei

Re: [Day 24 - EN] Expand the Room Drunken Hantei Remix

Post by Hantei » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:57 am

Hantei smiled a little more broadly than usual and chuckled into his cup "And I'm sure at some point I'll with I'd let that Oni finish me of in Jigoku." he paused for a drink "But right now it's not so bad." Hantei was having a good time despite himself, he wouldn't show it to any except his wife but the god had been struggling with the loss of his divine glow for sometime, he felt lesser than before.

But Nanzi had offered him a way to focus on something else and he wasn't going to let that chance pass him by.
Kami | Paragon of Honor | Leadership | Virtuous | Irreproachable

Honor: 10.0, Status: 9.0, Glory: 10.0

Played by GM Tyrus

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:06 am

Nanzi chuckled and said, “We have done impossible things, and when people look back on this they will wonder what kind of men we were. They will know us to be good men, Honorable men… beautiful manly men, but mostly Nanzi hopes they will remember that Hantei did nothing alone, and Nanzi did not hold the line alone.”

“I got you Hantei-kun, till the end of days and beyond.”

He drank deeply and added, “Nanzi is going to name one of his sons, Hantei, maybe three of them. Or maybe one of the girls Hanteihime!”

“How’s Hisomu by the way? I don’t know how a man can deal with what he has endured… shit, Nanzi feels for him. Maybe we should have invited him? Unless he is here and Nanzi is too drunk to see him?”
Family Daimyo | Sexy DILF | Dark Skin | Doji's Husband | Prodigy | Divine Tongue | Oni Daddy
Status: 7.0 | Glory: 9.0 | Infamy: 0 | Reputation: Untrustworthy | Description | Theme
Possessions: Doji's Favor (Sword), Sword, Luxurious Clothes, Light Armor, Doji's Fan, Jade Finger Necklace

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:15 pm

Hantei nodded and raised an eyebrow "Hantei-kun is it? I can't remember the last time someone addressed me so familiarly besides my dear wife of course." he said with a chuckle "We truly have done the impossible here, pulling a fallen god from the pits of the realm of evil. Certainly something worthy of being told about for a thousand years. It will change and shift people will be added and taken away, names will change but I believe ours will be some that remain etched in stone."

Hantei leaned back a little "Hisomu-san is recovering well he was walking again halfway back from the pit, he will not recover his full power for some time if ever. But those are problems for the future, for now he seems content to let the past be the past and move on and i'm inclined to agree."

Played by GM Tyrus

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:12 pm

“Good, Nanzi is gladdened beyond measure that things will improve for you both,” he said warmly.

“Now enough talk of the past, Nanzi said he would drink you under and by all ten thousand things he will drink you under!” he exclaimed.

Hantei

Post by Hantei » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:05 pm

Hantei flashed back a pure white smile "You can try Nanzi-kun but the only one capable in 10,000 of such a feat has been the great Hida-kami himself." with that Hantei finished his drink in one long swallow and motioned for another in short order "You may have completed 3 impossible tasks but do you have the hubris for four?" he said teasingly as he took the new drink in one.

Played by GM Tyrus

Nanzi

Post by Nanzi » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:30 pm

"Challenge accepted!" he said with a mighty cheer enjoying a nice night of levity before the work began in earnest.

/scene?

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:53 pm

/scene
Assistant to the GM - Panda - Occasionally wise - Often Capricious

Return to “Pure River Brewery”