[D1 LA[ Essential Supplies

Seppun Takako

[D1 LA[ Essential Supplies

Post by Seppun Takako » Tue May 19, 2020 11:36 pm

"So, you are saying...Nezumi would like beer? Hmmmm, you are the experts here..." Takako seemed doubtful. From her experience with rats....they did get into food. And beer is food, after all.

"And it could keep our moods up....fater did have better moods after something like that." She nodded, determined now.

"Hai, yes, that will do. We'll take some. I can offer some...rope in exchange?"

OOC:
D1 LA Commerce/Int VP for +1k1, +5 from TA, tn 20: 3d10+5 25
Stag * Bushi * Virtuous * Waifu
Carries: Light armor, yari, iron sword, yumi

Ongaku no Ryoko

Re: [D1 LA[ Essential Supplies

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Wed May 20, 2020 1:35 am

More interested in her immediate curiousity than long term planning, Ryoko also came to the brewery.

This was interesting. They didn't have these at home - they had to trade or haul barrels of wine with them.

What an interesting smell in the place... it made her hungry.

Loitering, drawing dirty looks from other customers, Ryoko just peeked about, trying to take in the full extent of the brewery, attempts to be unobtrusive failing by virtue of being who she was.
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.
Profile :: Themes

Ryoshun Taiko

Post by Ryoshun Taiko » Wed May 20, 2020 5:24 am

He had worked the forge for several hours this morning and it was always thirsty work. Taiko didn't know it at the time, but his feet carried him straight to the brewery, where...

"Surely one little taste won't hurt?" He muttered to himself as he noticed two women already looking around and talking with the staff.
Bat Clan * Smith * Bushi * Drunkard * Hears Voices*Bluntly Honest
Description
Disembodied voice only I can hear

Seppun Takako

Post by Seppun Takako » Wed May 20, 2020 5:53 am

Her beer wares settled for the trip, Takoko noticed some of the other customers. One was....horns?!

What?!

She idly moved by, warily observing the movements of the strange bearing...until he ended up next to the Bat. "Ah, gomen...Ryoshun-san?"
Stag * Bushi * Virtuous * Waifu
Carries: Light armor, yari, iron sword, yumi

Ryoshun Taiko

Post by Ryoshun Taiko » Wed May 20, 2020 5:58 am

As Taiko turned to greet Takako, he caught glimpse of Ongaku's unusual headwear. Or at least that's what he assumed it was, it ws a much more reasonable explanation that real horns anyway.

After a slight double take, he regained his composure and nodded to Takako. "That obvious huh? I guess these badge things are pretty noticeable. I'm Taiko, and yes, I serve the Ryoshun. You are Seppun, yes? The tribe of the hill where the god fight happened?"
Bat Clan * Smith * Bushi * Drunkard * Hears Voices*Bluntly Honest
Description
Disembodied voice only I can hear

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 9:06 am

Kinsen followed Takako to repay the favor she did earlier today in cleaning her kimono. There were things to carry around, and the golden haired wife of Hantei, was, among many things, fortunate to have plenty of Bishamon's blessings all over her body under those fine clothes.

Noticing that the Seppun wasn't ready to leave yet, Kinsen scans around the brewery trying to find something Hantei could enjoy. Alcohol wasn't much his thing, but, it could help the mood she was planning to set up before they would camp once more.

Then, horns.

Kinsen blinks and tilts her head a bit at the sight, but doesn't stare so much not to embarrass the girl wearing them.
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Wed May 20, 2020 11:05 am

Noticing a growing crowd of people giving her looks, she stepped back, one hand brushed at her bangs, a useless attempt to hide the two horns.

Should she go?

She didn't want to cause any sort of trouble...
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 11:15 am

She moves closer to Ryoko as she passes from one item to the next. Noticing the girl looked at the door, and shifted in discomfort, the bright haired woman greets her. "Hello there, young lady. I am Hantei Kinsen of the Stag. Have you had a good meal today?"

--
Changing Inari to good meal, since the Fortune is not there yet.
Last edited by Hantei Kinsen on Wed May 20, 2020 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Wed May 20, 2020 11:28 am

Eto... "Who?"

Ryoko glanced back and forth between the door, the woman, and the brewhouse.

"I'm... not sure? I'm Ongaku no Ryoko, miss Hantei. I didn't mean to intrude."

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 8:26 pm

"Intrude?" Kinsen blinks a bit more and explains with a smile. "You did not intrude. It is an honor to meet you, Ryoko-san."

She squints her eyes, trying to remember, and completes, "From the Ongaku Tribe. I never heard of them before."

TN to be recognized is 0

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Wed May 20, 2020 10:26 pm

"Ah, the Takemori tribe, actually. We Ongaku perform the rites."

An affirming nod.

"We travel from east to west, and then back again. Our trails pass north of this place... in this season the tribe would be near the great western forest, turning about to head back toward the coast."

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 10:29 pm

"Hmmm..." She muses taking a seat near the girl and adjusting her own kimono folds. "And what is Ryoko-san doing to far away from her tribe?"

TN to be recognized is 0

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Wed May 20, 2020 10:33 pm

"I came to take part in this journey!"

She said it, perhaps a bit too emphatically.

"I heard about it while traveling, and I thought I had to see it first hand. It might... well... it would be good to know."

That was perhaps a very lame answer, but she had a creeping suspicion that most of these people wouldn't want to free all the ogres, but if she learned about the south, maybe some day her tribe could help the slaves escape.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 10:49 pm

"Is that so..." Kinsen looks to the girl curiously again, and from time to time shifts to her horns, and back at Ryoko's eyes. "What about your family. Have they permitted you to come all by yourself, or someone invited you?"

TN to be recognized is 0

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Wed May 20, 2020 11:06 pm

"I was already out traveling, when I heard the news, so I decided to come!"

She gave a proud sort of huff, and then added, slightly less adamantly. "There aren't any festivals for a while... so I have time..."

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed May 20, 2020 11:18 pm

Kinsen shakes her head, and her smile widens at Ryoko's apparent innocence. "So... Ryoko-san. This journey is not even closely related to a festival of any kind. Are you sure you have all the information you need to decide to follow us?"

TN to be recognized is 0

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Thu May 21, 2020 6:45 am

"I know it isn't a festival - but I am out here to learn about the goings on and these rumored 'gods' that fell from the sky... if this journey is going to meet one, I feel like I ought to go."

She stuck her chin our stubbornly. "I'm not a child."

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu May 21, 2020 7:18 am

Kinsen holds herself not to squee and bearhug Ryoko's cuteness all to herself. She inhales and nods, saying "Yes. I see. Now, you don't need to go into this journey to meet one of the Kami that fell from the sky, you know?"

She puts her hands on the table, clacking red nails for a while before adding. "If all you're searching for is meeting one. That shouldn't be much of an issue. I can say I know quite a bunch about some of them. One specifically. What you have on your mind?"

TN to be recognized is 0

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Thu May 21, 2020 8:51 am

"We wanted to see what they were... if they truly were gods. I'd like to see how they handle this... journey."

A faint quirk of her lip. "Also... I have my own reasons to want to go south and see things for myself."

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu May 21, 2020 8:55 am

"Oh, believe me. They are as divine as it can get." Kinsen smiles happily, and asks, "Who's we?"

TN to be recognized is 0

Return to “Pure River Brewery”