[D1 LA[ Essential Supplies

Ongaku no Ryoko

Re: [D1 LA[ Essential Supplies

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon May 25, 2020 4:24 am

"New experiences, I guess."

She chuckled.

"I feel I'll have plenty, on this trip. Starting with this drink."

Raising the cup, she sniffed, and then took a sip.

That was... not what she had expected.

"It... it bubbles!"
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.
Profile :: Themes

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon May 25, 2020 4:30 am

Kinsen nods and says, “To new experiences.”

With that, unknown of the bubbles, she sips and immediately wrinkles her nose. She puts hand in front as if she would throw it out, but instead giggles out of the antics.
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon May 25, 2020 4:33 am

"I don't... hate it."

She took another sip.

"It tickles."

Glancing about, she asked, uncertainly, "Why does it have bubbles?" It was the sort of question that maybe didn't actually expect an answer, but one still felt compelled to ask.
Takemori :: Master of Ceremonies :: Voice :: Horned Girl :: Music Lover :: Jealous
Resources: Twin Tonfa, Dai-Tsuchi, Morin Khuuru, Jade-Flower Glove, Tago the drummer.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon May 25, 2020 4:45 am

Kinsen shrugs, looking at the liquid and confesses, “I have absolutely no idea. We should ask the owners.”

Mentioning the pair, one of them arrived with some food to be enjoyed along with the drink they were sharing. She asks about the bubbles and they both get a straight answer of fermentation, or something related.

Taking a bite, she tells Ryoko, “Not sure I got it, though. Didn’t want to offend them by asking again. Did you get what it was?”
Stag Clan • Waifu • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Jade Nails • Golden Eyes • Noriaki Beast
DescriptionTheme • Reputation: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.0 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Bronze Sword, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Mon May 25, 2020 8:40 am

"Something about how it is made, makes bubbles."

She shrugged.

"I'll take it. Do you have things like this, up where you call home?"

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon May 25, 2020 7:11 pm

“Not exactly. Not with bubbles. Peach and plum, definitely.” She nods and finishes her dose, turning the cup over as things were getting readied by Takako.

“Well, Ryoko-san. Duty calls. I believe I’ll leave you with the rest. Enjoy the meal and let’s meet another day.”

She bows once more and gets ready to leave.

/exit to finish late thread

TN to be recognized is 0

Ongaku no Ryoko

Post by Ongaku no Ryoko » Tue May 26, 2020 9:07 am

Ryoko nodded.

Perhaps she would meet hantei lady another day.

/exit thread

Return to “Pure River Brewery”