Worst Death Seeker (Inga)

Inga

Worst Death Seeker (Inga)

Post by Inga » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:48 pm

Inga was a struggle to play but fun was had.

As the title states, Inga basically is trying to die in battle to redeem herself for killing her father at a very young age. She was trained by a forest hag named Baba Nana (pun not intended)

I am open to questions... If you have any.
♧Shoji tribe ♧Bushi ♧Unlucky ♧Daredevil ♧Superstitious ♧Fortune Teller ♧Haunted ♧ Very Unfortunate
♧Glory: 1 ♧Reputation: Untrustworthy ♧Status:1

Equipment: Bow, quiver, Light armor, Finger of Jade, Tanto,

Seppun Dawei

Re: Worst Death Seeker (Inga)

Post by Seppun Dawei » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Coming back for more?
Seppun Dawei
Stag Clan * Bushi * Quiet * O-Iemoto * Experienced
Status 2.0, Glory 2.0, Reputation 4.5
In village: wears sturdy clothes; carries bronze sword, knife, often a piece of wood he's carving, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
Out of village: wears ashigaru armor; carries bronze sword, yumi, quiver of arrows, traveling pack, finger of jade (2 as of LM15)
"Speaking" * Thinking
Description from Dawn 1 * Current Description
Player based in Kerrville, Texas

Inga

Post by Inga » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:02 pm

Maybe, I want to give Ikara a try. Perhaps in the future when I don't feel frustrated.
♧Shoji tribe ♧Bushi ♧Unlucky ♧Daredevil ♧Superstitious ♧Fortune Teller ♧Haunted ♧ Very Unfortunate

Seppun Chisei

Post by Seppun Chisei » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:04 pm

Inga did seem like an interesting character!

Since she failed to die, do you think she might find reason to live? Maybe redeem herself another way? What's a possible non-death future you see for her?
Seppun * Former Isawa * Shugenja * Philosopher * Husbando
Carries: Scroll case, scrolls. Jade.

Inga

Post by Inga » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:03 am

It is possible. Probably a way to please the spirit of her father and perhaps a mix between divination and bringing happiness to people while she suffers own misfortune. I think she could become a monk with a philosophy of I help other people be good so the balance of the bad fortunes befall on her.

Jiyo Ayumu

Post by Jiyo Ayumu » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:23 am

Inga seemed to have crippling confidence issues due to her troubled past. Did the interaction with other people help a bit with that, or did her failure of courage at the least minute actually worsen it?

The Bat apparently specializes in spiritual conditions such as Inga. Would you have liked to explore that plot with them had the IRL stars allowed it?
Imperial | Former Isawa | Bushi | Artisan | Skeletal
Outfit in camp: No weapon, no trinket (D1-D7), jade (D9+) | On patrol: Light armor, yari, bronze sword, yumi + quiver
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Reputation: What Is Expected | Description

Inga

Post by Inga » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:22 am

Her interaction with other player helped her in the confidence boost to not seek death so quickly but her failure of course worsen it, specially since she now faults herself for the death of Taosuchu who she considered a friend.

It would have been an interesting plot to follow. I wonder if it would have changed her mind about death seeking.

Return to “Q&A”