Wu

Wu

Wu

Post by Wu » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:37 am

Yup
Dragon Clan - Daimyo of the Wu - Black sheep of the Isawa tribe - Bushi - Spearman - Sage - Enlightened - Experienced
Equipment : In town: Ryu-yari, sturdy clothing. Outside : bronze and leather armor, Ryu-yari, Nage-Yari, Yumi

Kyosei of the Isawa

Re: Wu

Post by Kyosei of the Isawa » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:43 am

So, Kyosei honestly thinks Wu is a Togashi - but he has a thing against Togashi, and thinks all Dragons are Togashi. Sorry for the confusion early on.
Kyosei of the Isawa Tribe
Shugenja • Earth • Experienced • Jade

Glory 2 • Reputation 4 • Status 1
Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.
When out in the area outside the camps, Axe, shovel, bo staff.

Seppun Chisei

Post by Seppun Chisei » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:46 am

What's Wu doing next?
Seppun * Former Isawa * Shugenja * Philosopher * Husbando
Carries: Scroll case, scrolls. Jade.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:19 am

Vanity question: Did his opinion of Sora get better or worse compared to their earlier acquaintance at the tournament?
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

As of Late Night, Day 7, has a servant- a young woman named Kinyôbi

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:06 pm

I thought it was fun to have Wu along because these two Dragon daimyo are oh so different it makes for a dramatic contrast of character. Shame he didn't get to fite at the end and show off his spear-stuff.

Is there anything that, now in hindsight, you would've chosen to do differently for this game?
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Reo

Post by Reo » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:19 pm

what do you plan to do with the folded metal?
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan | Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade, 3 uses of jade dust

Wu

Post by Wu » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:37 am

Allright Stretch fingers Let's do this
Kyosei of the Isawa wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:43 am
So, Kyosei honestly thinks Wu is a Togashi - but he has a thing against Togashi, and thinks all Dragons are Togashi. Sorry for the confusion early on.
Heh. Don't worry about it...Wu has a thing against the Isawa anyway so things are reciprocal (?)
Seppun Chisei wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:46 am
What's Wu doing next?

Birb williing he'll disapear from Rokugan to do [Redacted]

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:19 am
Vanity question: Did his opinion of Sora get better or worse compared to their earlier acquaintance at the tournament?
Wu had a pretty good opinion of Sora at the end of the tournament and nothing made it change. He was curious about the mention about the philosophy circle, however.
Togashi Saruko wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:06 pm
I thought it was fun to have Wu along because these two Dragon daimyo are oh so different it makes for a dramatic contrast of character. Shame he didn't get to fite at the end and show off his spear-stuff.

Is there anything that, now in hindsight, you would've chosen to do differently for this game?
Play a different character? While I admit I was not 100% in this game for IRL exhaustion, this game ended up doing little to further Wu's character aside from a chat with Shinsei and a few other people. Being bumped from the events I was interested leading up to not doing anything during the climax of the game ended up putting me in a sour mood, I confess. I just hope I can salvage something from the character interesting [Redacted] in the future.
Reo wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:19 pm
what do you plan to do with the folded metal?
Nothing I am afraid. Ninube has it and Wu is not in a position to help that goal anymore.
Dragon Clan - Daimyo of the Wu - Black sheep of the Isawa tribe - Bushi - Spearman - Sage - Enlightened - Experienced
Equipment : In town: Ryu-yari, sturdy clothing. Outside : bronze and leather armor, Ryu-yari, Nage-Yari, Yumi

Return to “Q&A”