One With Earth : Haruyo Q/A

Seidou Haruyo

One With Earth : Haruyo Q/A

Post by Seidou Haruyo » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:34 am

Didn't get around to much this game, much mystery, had a big cool payoff moment which I'm very glad for.

Thank you all, for that.
Seidou | Shugenja | Blind | Friend of Earth | Friendly Earth Kami | Blessed by Earth | Clear Thinker

Kyosei of the Isawa

Re: One With Earth : Haruyo Q/A

Post by Kyosei of the Isawa » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:42 am

I had hoped for a thread with you, but it didn't work out. Unless you want to try one at the end?

Also very Earth aligned, but not to the extent you were.
Kyosei of the Isawa Tribe
Shugenja • Earth • Experienced • Jade

Glory 2 • Reputation 4 • Status 1
Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.
When out in the area outside the camps, Axe, shovel, bo staff.

Seidou Haruyo

Post by Seidou Haruyo » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:24 am

I'd be willing to have a thread at the end bit here :D

High five for Earth-aligned folks. It's something I've wanted to do for a while and saw an opportunity to make it something really special here. So, I'm really glad I got the opportunity to make it work out :D
Seidou | Shugenja | Blind | Friend of Earth | Friendly Earth Kami | Blessed by Earth | Clear Thinker

Kyosei of the Isawa

Post by Kyosei of the Isawa » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:28 am

Kyosei of the Isawa Tribe
Shugenja • Earth • Experienced • Jade

Glory 2 • Reputation 4 • Status 1
Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.
When out in the area outside the camps, Axe, shovel, bo staff.

Togashi Saruko

Post by Togashi Saruko » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:17 pm

I liked our first meeting a lot, and was a shame we didn't have any more!

Haruyo came across as very confident and insightful to Saruko, and even if she was uncertain about the Seidou's future, there was just something about how Haruyo dealth with those uncertainities that appealed a lot to Saruko. :D I can't quite put my finger on it. xD

What was the deciding factor in the end for where Haruyo will go from here?
Is she planning on starting a Family, or a School?
Oh, and btw, your bodyguard has the hots for you. Did you know?!
Dragon • Ayakashi • Saru Daimyo • Wife of the Dragon • Storyteller • Artisan • Blessed by the Heavens • Monkey Soul • Spirit Walker • Heavenly Voice • Friend of Shinsei • Tattooed • Enlightened • Experienced Shirayuki

Theme 2Profile
Has: Padded armor, jian, bo, dancing fan, flowing robes, jade, shiny necklace, sea-shell bracelet, flute (dizi), hand-drum, painting supplies

Seidou Haruyo

Post by Seidou Haruyo » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:05 am

I'm very glad that's the impression you got of her! I tried really hard to give that impression in that scene! Making Haruyo I took inspiration from other blind / earth-focus characters and saw which personality traits would probably shine. So, thank you so much for saying so makes me very happy to hear! :D

Haruyo has that self confidence and a drive to devote herself to Earth. With these two I'm aiming for her to start a School alongside the Spider most likely. As it seems that Fu Leng will have some love for Earth/Purity magic.

Haruyo was always going to learn more about Earth and teach, with the events as they played out I see her as doing it with a Family now. However, originally, I was already plotted toward just wandering the Empire and gathering followers. Now she doesn't have to do it on her own necessarily!

And I can say that I know for sure! Haruyo on the other hand..

Return to “Q&A”