Like a Thief in the Night: A Ninube Q&A

Ninube

Like a Thief in the Night: A Ninube Q&A

Post by Ninube » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:23 am

I may reprise her, so some things may not be able to be shared. But other than that, I will try my best.
Spider Clan * "Scout" * Unloved By Her Ancestors

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Nozomi

Re: Like a Thief in the Night: A Ninube Q&A

Post by Nozomi » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:45 am

So, one of the great secrets I already know the answer to, and it was hilarious when I found out. I was like "I thought you were..."

Hahaha, no, it was great. Ninube's wonderful.

So I think my question for you is "What surprised you most about the directions Ninube took in the game?"

Also, I got your PM. I'll be setting up D24 stuff tomorrow I think. ^_^
Disciple of Shinsei * Experienced Phi * Disturbing Countenance * Former Rappa
Status - 1.0, Reputation - "What is Expected," Glory - 2.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Profile * Theme Song * It's pronounced "Fee" * (The safe word is "Sea Cucumber")

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:34 pm

Well, she didn't take quite the surprising turns as Phi did, but a few things popped out that surprise me.

She did take a general love learning which was something I didn't consider until she was already planning on making a Ninja/Librarian School. The original plan was to just try to make a slightly modified Goju School. Reo's worked on the School and looks pretty good in my opinion.

Speaking of Reo, the romance at the end was a bit surprising. Romance is almost never something I seek in a game, so I didn't expect one to happen in this game. But it felt natural and the characters seem to good together so I am happy it turned out like it did.

Items: Bronze Sword * Jade * Ashigaru Armor (when scouting and such) * Mask (when scouting and such) * Lucky Cricket in Cage (during down time)

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:51 pm

Thoughts on the Stag/Spider friction that cropped up near the end?
ImperialAssassin and Babysitter • Experienced • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin

Wears: Either a very simple kimono in Imperial colors or light armor strapped on over Hikaru garb and facepaint.
Carries: An array of weaponry, some traveling rations, a couple of lightweight trade goods, and some dried flower petals.

As of Late Night, Day 7, has a servant- a young woman named Kinyôbi

Ninube

Post by Ninube » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:27 am

Player: I support it. While I like the Kami getting along to a certain extent, I do like the rivalry beginning for when they leave.

Ninube: At the moment, she doesn't care. If Kinsen had done something, it would be a different story. But both she and Hantei played an important part in saving Fu Leng, so she's willing to let things go. Though she'd have no problem moving against them, and Reiko has big enough influence over her too change her mind on that.

Return to “Q&A”